HERE’S WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We pay our team members above the Living Wage set for Southern Ontario. We believe in paying our team above industry average.
- We donate 1% of each job to the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada, supporting their efforts to improve the health and well-being of children.
- We pay out $50 allowances per month for self improvement endeavors (gym membership, audible subscription, online courses, etc.). We hire team members who believe in continually bettering themselves.
What we offer
- Full time work with weekends off
- Paid training
- Fun and social team building events
- Best equipment the industry has to offer to make the job as easy as possible
- Bi-weekly pay periods
- Company advancement opportunities. We are a fast growing company so we are looking for team members who want to grow with us.
- Professional uniforms (polo shirts, hats, long sleeves, jackets, and even proper washing boots)
- Responsibilities include cleaning windows, exterior of houses, driveways, walkways, decks, patios, roofs, gutters, etc.
- Working on a fun 2 man crew fulfilling the route for the day
- Working with people. Our biggest leading factor that sets us apart from other companies is the service we provide so being able to professionally communicate with customers and other team members is a must.
- Minimum G2 license
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Comfortable with heights/working with ladders
- Able to work on your feet all day
- Industry experience is not required
- Hourly pay + bonuses (quality, and customer reviews) + customer tips
Thank you for your interest in our position, we will only be contacting qualified applicants.